Try this great cider cheese fondue recipe...recommended !
* 3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cubed
1. In a large saucepan, bring cider to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Toss the cheeses with cornstarch and pepper; stir into cider. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Transfer to a small ceramic fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes.
...and this great cider cheese fondue recipe is ready to serve...bon appetit !