Sunday, August 10, 2008
Pizza Cheese Fondue
Another great cheese fondue recipe to try...Nice and delicious !
* 1 (30 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
* 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread, cut into cubes
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder. Cook for 4-6 hours or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot. Serve with bread cubes.
This great pizza cheese fondue recipe is ready to serve....Great taste ! Enjoy !