More cheese fondue recipe to try..
Cheese Fondue Recipes Ingredients
- Half PC French Baguette
- 1/2 lb (250 g) baby new potatoes (about 10) halved
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 pkg (400 g) PC Swiss Fondue
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Bella Tavola Strained Tomatoes - Plain
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) drained capers
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
1. Cut baguette into bite-sized pieces.
2. Add potatoes to pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil. Boil for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain.
3. Meanwhile, in separate pan of boiling, salted water, cook carrots for 1 minute. Add cauliflower and continue to boil for 1 minute longer. Add broccoli; cook for 2 minutes longer or
until vegetables are tender-crisp. Drain.
4. Rub inside of fondue pot with garlic; discard garlic. Light candle under fondue pot to preheat.
5. In small saucepan, combine fondue, strained tomatoes and capers. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally. Transfer mixture to heated fondue pot. Serve with
bread and vegetables for dipping.
This tomato cheese fondue is ready to serve...bon appetit !